Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Why can't I hibernate?

There are a lot of animals that do, so why can't I? 

I struggle through the winter with the blahs and I guess February is the worst.  I go through the motions at work Monday - Friday. Weekends are uneventful, somewhat cause of my location but most likely because I don't have the energy to do anything.  I do manage to do some of my crafts. I just started taking belly dance classes but bailed out last night. I just need to go to them, it's something I enjoy and want to do.  Is it spring time yet?  When spring does arrive I feel so alive: I drive with the windows down and music going on the radio. I dance around in my seat.  Music now just doesn't have the same impact. 

My dear sis*star gave me the bet words of wisdom: It is only temporary and we must have the yin and yang so we appreciate and not take things for granted.  I need to remember this and maybe it will help get me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment